I replied to a dick pic with an even bigger dick pic and the dude blocked me.
APPARENTLY some people don’t appreciate pictures of dicks. WHAT A CRAZY CONCEPT?!?
I am doing this from now on. Fellas you have been warned.
Remembering’s dangerous. I find the past such a worrying, anxious place. “The Past Tense,” I suppose you’d call it. Memory’s so treacherous. One moment you’re lost in a carnival of delights, with poignant childhood aromas, the flashing neon of puberty, all that sentimental candy-floss… the next, it leads you somewhere you don’t want to go. Somewhere dark and cold, filled with the damp ambiguous shapes of things you’d hoped were forgotten. Memories can be vile, repulsive little brutes. Like children I suppose. But can we live without them? Memories are what our reason is based upon. If we can’t face them, we deny reason itself! Although, why not? We aren’t contractually tied down to rationality! There is no sanity clause! So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember there’s always madness. Madness is the emergency exit… you can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away… forever.”
Are you really comparing the two, is that what’s happening in this.
Reblogging only for the fixed picture
here for that fixed piece.
Lmfao reblogging for the fixed version.
Fixed piece please
People people and more people! I’ve been in a bit of art molasses with other projects, and these characters just started coming out naturally. I love when things happen like that. It gives me hope.
I’d like do share my process incase you’d ever want to try something similar:
1. I found vacation pictures and used people in the backgrounds as loose inspiration/reference.
2. I did very fast character sketches of people, focusing most importantly on big interesting shapes and exaggeration. The most important part for me in this stage is to sketch in pen (to have a more deliberate mindset), and to sketch fast! You can do as many as you want. A lot will look like utter crap until you get some you like.
3. So, next I pick the scrappy doodles I like, and use a projector to blow up the drawings and project them on a piece of drawing paper. (You can also use a window or a tracing table or whatever works for you). Trace the doodle lightly.
4. Next I get out the watercolors and play around with washes over the light drawing, and come up with a cool general color idea/base. No details… it will feel like kindergarden again.
5. Now I use some prisma colored pencils (or whatever kind you have), and flush out the rest! I also use white and black gesso if needed. Really play around, there is no right and wrong… have fun!
6. After this, I scan the drawings, touch up the colors if needed and add some texture. You can do it!!
Audrey Benjaminsen 2014
When Kurse is breaking out all of the other prisoners to wreak havoc during the attack on Asgard, he comes and he sizes up Loki. And even Kurse realizes, ‘I’m not gonna let this guy out. This guy’s trouble’. And as Kurse starts to walk away, Loki shows that he is trouble.
A Brother’s Journey: Thor & Loki Commentary
The stairs to the left lead to Frigga, the only woman he knew as his mother. Leading Kurse there got her killed.
Mary Poppins Premiere | Real vs. Saving Mr. Banks